Problems on the face seem to be endless. And it can be said that of the many facial problems which exist, acne is the number one problem and is very disturbing. It can result in lack of confidence because it is damaging the appearance of your face.
However, try to relax, do not get frustrated, because there are certainly many solutions to solve the problem. And make sure you find the right solution to overcome your acne. Have you already tried to treat acne with potent ingredients from your own yard?
Yup, some acne medication is very easy to find and usually, very often we see in the yard of our own house. Who knows that plants or fruit, which is very powerful to overcome the problem of acne also grows in your own yard. The following are 5 home remedies for acne:
1. Guava Leaves.
The leaves are rich in antioxidants, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and tannin. It is indeed long been known to cure diarrhoea, high cholesterol, stomach cancer, and much more. Amazingly, not only for health, guava leaves are also very reliable to remove acne, black spots, and wrinkles. How to prepare:
- Boil some sheets of guava leaves with water.
- Let stand until the water become brownish.
- Then use cotton to apply the water to the entire face.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly using plain water.
2. Betel Leaves.
This leaves that have unique scent can also treat acne. To take advantage of these leaves that contain antiseptic as an acne remedy you only need to:
- Prepare 10 pieces of betel leaves.
- Then boil with a litre of water that has been added with two tablespoons of salt.
- After boiling, let the water cool.
- You can use the water to wash your face every night, before bed.
- Acne on the face will soon monger and disappear.
You can plant your own chilli in your backyard and take the benefits from it for your face that have acne. Antioxidants present in chilli can prevent acne swelling. Here are what you need to do to use chillies as an acne remedy:
- Prepare chilli, bowl, hot water, and cotton swabs.
- Put the chilli that has been crushed into the bowl, then add hot water, stir slowly.
- With cotton swabs apply a mixture of these ingredients on the acne.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- Be careful not to get to the eyes though.
This sweet-tasting fruit contains natural enzymes, namely papain and chymopapain which are antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral. To utilize papaya as an acne remedy you need to:
- Smoothen the papaya with a blender.
- Once smooth, you can use the blended papaya as a mask.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, then rinse with water until clean.
- Consuming papaya juice on a regular basis can also prevent and clear acne from the face.
4. Aloe Vera.
Whether it is acne or acne scars, you can try to eliminate both with Aloe Vera. Natural Aloe Vera extract contains ingredients that can kill acne-causing bacteria. How to use it:
- You just need to apply it on the face and leave it for some time.
- After dry, immediately just wash your face with water.
- You can also use a mixture of Aloe Vera and honey to remove acne and acne scars.
- Mix the aloe Vera gel with a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply on your skin face and let stand for a few minutes, then wash your face with clean water.
Those are 5 home remedies for acne that would be very easy to find, right? And the way of processing them is not difficult, it would not hurt to try them, good luck!