For those of you who suffer from stubborn acne. The following are tips on how to clear up acne that you can try:
- How to Clear up Acne Using Ice Cubes
Ice cubes play a role to improve blood circulation in the area around the acne as well as help shrink the pores on the skin, kill the bacteria that cause acne, remove dirt on the skin and remove excess oil that paralyzes the skin.
- Prepare ice cubes
- Wrap using a clean cloth
- Apply to the face area with acne evenly
- Hold for a few minutes and release
- Repeat the process over and over again about 10-20 times
- Do this regularly until the acne is completely healed
- How to Clear up Acne Using Honey
Honey indeed has many benefits for the body that cannot be doubted. Honey also contains very high antibiotics. Honey can prevent the spread of infections that result in inflamed acne.
- Prepare natural honey
- Apply on acne using cotton
- Let stand about 25-35 minutes
- Clean face using clean water afterward
- Perform regularly to get maximum results
- How to Clear up Acne Using Lemon
One of the fruits that contain very high Vitamin C is the lemon. Lemon is very good if used to clear up acne because it can shrink acne quickly. But keep in mind to use a fresh lemon. Lemon may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- Provide 1-2 fresh lemons
- Squeeze the lemon and put the water in a container
- Apply lemon water on acne using cotton
- Do this regularly at night before bed
- How to Clear up Acne Using Garlic
Garlic is an antifungal, antiseptic, antioxidant and antiviral that is very beneficial to fight acne. Garlic also contains sulfur which can accelerate the healing process of acne.
- Take garlic and cut 1 garlic clove into 2 parts
- Rub the garlic that has been cut into acne and leave for 5-10 minutes
- Wash your face with clean water
- Do this regularly to get maximum results
- How to Clear up Acne Using Tomato
Tomato is a fruit that is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These high vitamin content makes tomatoes very good to be used as a natural remedy to get rid of acne.
- Provide 1 ripe tomato (reddish)
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices
- Close the area of acne with the tomato slices
- Let stand about 10-15 minutes
- Do it regularly
- How to Clear up Acne Using Lime
Lime is commonly used to cook or wash dirty dishes. In addition, lime is also widely used as a remedy because contain many Vitamin C. Lime can be used to clear up acne effectively.
- Provide 1 orange juice
- Squeeze the water and take about 1-2 tablespoons
- Mix with 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Apply on acne using cotton
- Leave it for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water until clean
- Do it regularly until acne heals
Those are some ways on how to clear up acne naturally, quickly and effectively. There is nothing to lose to try every one of them and find the best solution for your acne problem.