Aloe Vera is one of many natural wonders, this plant became famous for its very rich healing properties and nutrients. Most people realize the power of aloe gel to treat burns and scratches on the skin, but do you know that you can also make aloe Vera as a drink?
Because there are many anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial found in aloe vera gel, it not only helps in healing your skin externally but also can be used to treat troubled skin conditions such as acne internally.
Research has proved that one of the main causes of acne is the production of excessive toxins stored in the body. When these toxins can no longer find a way out of your body through a natural digestive process, they will appear on your skin in the form of lumps, pimples and blackheads.
Also read: 5 Ways to Use Aloe Vera for Acne treatment
Utilizing aloe vera gel as a “strong ingredient” in the form of a refreshing juice drink will provide nutrients for your body to fight and clean your skin literally from the inside. All you need is the aloe vera itself and the simple ingredients detailed below, and you can make your own acne remover, skin cleanser from your aloe juice drink! Here are the steps to take to prepare an effective juice from aloe vera for acne:
- Cut a leaf of a healthy large aloe vera plant. Let the resin drip from the leaves by holding the cut ending down. Do not worry about the gel coming out, because it is thick enough to resist gravity and stay inside the leaves.
- Use a sharp knife to peel the skin of the leaves, and remove the skin. Be sure to cut the leaves using slow motion. Try to avoid peeling with a jerk.
- Use a knife to remove the aloe vera gel from the leaves, be sure to exclude the yellow layer close to the outer shell. The gel you get from the leaves should be completely clean, be sure to keep as much of the yellow layer out of the gel. If your leaves are large enough, it will usually produce about 2 tablespoons of clean aloe gel. But if you do not get plenty of gel, you may need extra aloe vera leaves and repeat the steps above to get more gel.
- Place the gel in the blender as soon as possible, and then add one cup (about 8 ounces) of any type of juice such as pineapple or orange. The types of ingredients you add here are very flexible, you might as well add some fresh fruit and water or other fruit juices, or if you feel more daring, you can add almond milk or coconut milk.
- Blend the juice and gel together until smooth. Then, pour the juice into your cup or glass and enjoy!
Drink this aloe Vera juice four or five times a week to nourish your body as needed to rid your body of acne-causing poisons, and will help you get rid of acne from the inside! Try for yourself, the benefit of aloe Vera for acne healing.